After a busy autumn touring Manpower in England and taking Near Gone overseas, we’ve spent winter in rehearsal studios to develop Declining Solo. Now, as spring emerges, we’re delighted to announce dates for the first half of 2017.
We have opportunities to see four pieces of our work:
Our award-winning theatre show will be in the Scottish Borders and Brighton:
- Friday March 17th at Eastgate, Peebles – book
- Wednesday 29th-Friday 31st March, The Old Market, Brighton – book
Our brand new performance, a follow-up to Near Gone, will be at:
- Quarterhouse, Folkestone, Saturday April 29th – book
- Jacksons Lane, London, Tuesday 6-Wednesday 7th June – book
- ARC Stockton, Thursday 15th June – book
- further venues announced soon
Look out for our outdoor festival piece, featuring stories of love, this summer! More details coming soon.
Our show about men and power — encompassing a history of working England from Thatcher to Brexit — is part of Ageas Salisbury International Arts Festival:
- Salisbury Arts Centre, 8 June – book
Sign up to our newsletter for more information.